Improving Client Infrastructure
At Collaborate our focus for 2020 has been to support our clients through these unusual times, supplying furniture for office fit outs of course, but also working with clients to facilitate better home working equipment for their employees.
We have also been working on a number of internal projects to improve the quality and speed of our service.
One such project has been the bespoke production of a new quotation and CRM system which we have launched this week. Our previous system has worked well for 10 years but we have used the opportunity to develop a cloud based solution with many improvements such as a better client interface. Other benefits include:
- Project document storage portal for each order for drawings and all current and historical documents.
- Better quality images to help the decision making process.
- Clear system to demonstrate options where client decisions are required.
- Amendments to quotations that can be tracked through its life.
- Click button to accept quotations or amendments.
- Multi-platform cloud access so our warehouses, offices and on-site operatives can access and update project information anywhere and at any time.
- Choice of presentation options depending on the products to be demonstrated. (Landscape or portrait, clustered or individual spec sheets).
We will continue to keep you updated with our developments and would welcome any feedback on the services we provide.
The Collaborate team
January 14, 2021